Concepts of Critical Care Transport
911 Training Concepts, LLC has been an approved FP-C Review Course Provider by the Board for Critical Care Paramedic Transport Certification (BCCPTC) since early 2011. Our "Concepts of Critical Care Transport" is a comprehensive 16 hour review program that prepares each participant for examining for FP-C or CCP-C certification. This course is all lecture with no hands on activities. Attendance to ALL sessions is mandatory for course completion.
This course DOES count towards the 16 hours needed every four years to renew your FP-C Certification.
Who all is this course designed for?
1) Persons seeking Flight Paramedic - Certification (FP-C)
2) Current FP-C Certification Approved 16 Hour Review Course for Recertification
3) Persons seeking Certified Flight Registered Nurse (CFRN) Certification
4) Current CFRN needing continuing education hours
5) Persons seeking Certified Transport Registered Nurse (CTRN) Certification
6) Current CTRN needing continuing education hours
This is a review course designed for providers with at least three years of busy 911 experience as a Paramedic or ED/ICU RN.
*CCP-C Approved Review Course Status Pending - We anticipate receiving this by the end of January 2017 and will then open both courses listed below as such. Stay tuned here for updates!
Keven Roles, NRP, FP-C, EMS-C
Program Director/Course Coordinator/Co-Owner
Office: (210) 593-7127
Answering Service: (210) 258-4145
Are you or your service interested in hosting one of our board approved FP-C Review Courses? We can offer these course in person or via online live lectures. Also, we do all types of critical care education and consulting!
None Scheduled at this Time
Hosted by PowWeb
© 2009-2017 911 Training Concepts, LLC - All Rights Reserved